To fill another typographical gap, this widget will convert text to small caps or title case, depending on what you have selected.
- Drag the widget onto your canvas.
- Create a Character Style and name it smallCaps.
- Create another and name it titleCase.
- Select the text you would like to set in small caps.
- Click smallCaps from the Character Style panel.
Want title case? Select the text and click titleCase from the Character Style panel.
If you have other character styles created, you can use those names as well. Simply change the name of the character style in the widget's flyout panel. You can drag as many of these widgets onto your desktop as you need.