Facebook Toolkit Suite
Import this widget to add a toolkit of more than 15 individual widgets, ready for Facebook integration. Use these widgets to engage your visitors:
- Let visitors leave comments on your site and post those comments to their Facebook timelines using the FB Comments widget.
- Embed your favorite Facebook posts and videos from a Facebook page or profile onto your site, including any customer testimonials, photos, quotes, articles, almost any public Facebook post.
- Drop buttons on your page to encourage visitors to share content via Facebook: Follow, Send, Share and Like Buttons with a slew of options including counts and faces.
- The Page Feed widget will be your new go-to resource for embedding a Facebook page's timeline onto your Muse site.
- Album Galleria will be your other new favorite, embedding Facebook photo albums onto your page.
- Enter your website information into the Meta Tags widget to create the perfect Facebook preview of your site.
- Our Logo Collections and Color Palette will help you style anything you need to match Facebook branding.
This suite of widgets is all you'll need to connect with your visitors. PLUS, we will continue to monitor Facebook changes to make sure this toolkit will NOT become obsolete. Updates will also include any additional Facebook-related widgets.
In the interest of full disclosure, the majority of these widgets are directly from Facebook developer pages. The benefit with this package deal is the time and effort we hope to have saved you by compiling the functionality into one suite of widgets. No having to dig through Facebook developer pages to find the code, just drag from your Library panel and you're good to go.
Although we keep our Facebook widgets up-to-date, notifiying you when Facebook updates their code, some designers may prefer to go right to the source and manage the updates themselves. But if you have questions about embedding any Facebook social tool in your site, you know Facebook won't help you any. #wink
Invest in the Facebook Toolkit Suite and we'll take care of you. We're happy to help! Something not showing up as expected? Email us and we'll give you a hand.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- What is the difference between a "Page" and a "Profile?"
- In the Facebook world, actual Human Beings have "Profiles" so they can interact with other Human Beings in various ways, depending on each indiidual's privacy settings. In contrast, Facebook requires all non-Human Beings (including celebrities, politicians and artists -- ha ha) to have "Pages" instead. Pages were designed to restrict two-way conversation, so that businesses couldn't initiate creepy and spammy conversations with the Human Beings who "Like" them.